Kyowa Hakko Kirin Thailand
Job Descriptions and Responsibilities
* Provide medical information to customers
* Selling original medicines to hospitals.
* Arranging appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams.
* Building and maintaining positive working relationships with doctors, pharmacists and medical staff. - Managing budgets (for catering, outside speakers, conferences, hospitality, etc).
* Keeping detailed records of all contacts, which may involve database management.
* Planning work, schedules and weekly and monthly timetables.
* Monitoring competitors" activities and products.
* Developing strategies for increasing opportunities with customers in the medical and healthcare sector.
* Working with team managers to plan how to approach contacts and create effective plans for sales in a particular area.
* Age under 30 years old.
* Bachelor"s Degree in Pharmacy, Medical Science or any related field
* At least 1-2 years experienced in a Pharmaceutical business
* Very good interpersonal skill and selling skill, pleasant personality, co-operative, service minded and enjoy interacting with people is a must - Self-motivated, energetic and ambitious
* Good command of written and spoken English.
* Ethical and transparent in business dealings
* Computer proficient and having typing skill in both Thai and English.
Please cotact and send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org